Thursday, November 15, 2012

30 days of gratitude: days 13 & 14.

November 13th

I am grateful for my friend, Whitnee. After my last event with Olive Crest, I made a decision to forgo the adoption dinner I was invited to and stick to my commitment of having dinner at home because Miss Roth was coming over. And I am SO glad I did. Whitnee is one of those friends that I could talk to every few months and it seems like no time has passed. I know she has no hard feelings because life is buuuuuusy! I was so thankful to have time to sit down with her, laugh, talk about life...just like no time has passed at all.

...

November 14th

...

After my last visit with Olive Crest, I drove to Aaron's house for a Bible study. We're starting a weekly thing where we pray through a Psalm, read 1 chapter (we're in Ephesians right now) and then pray over each other. Little did I expect him to make a full dinner (and not from a package!)...needless to say, I was so surprised! I am grateful for these little random acts of kindness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment