Monday, November 12, 2012

30 days of gratitude: day 12.


...

Today, I am thankful for fun! Sometimes, it's nice to just act like a kid, and that is exactly what Aaron and I did today. After having a great time celebrating my step-dad's 2nd birthday (meaning his 2nd anniversary of receiving a stem-cell transplant to save his life from stage 4 mantle cell lymphoma) at McCormick & Schmick's (see below for the delicious bread pudding I had!), Aaron and I spent hours walking around Disneyland, California Adventure and Downtown Disney. We ate ice cream, watched the fireworks and stood on Main Street as (bubble) snow fell all around us. Today was a day I thanked God for how he has blessed me with the time, money and resources to enjoy life.

...

The yummy yummy yummy bread pudding with chocolate chips instead of raisins! So so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment