Sunday, November 11, 2012

30 days of gratitude: days 9, 10 & 11.


November 9th


...

I am thankful for fellowship. Friday night I went to our first women's ministry event for For His Glory Community Church. I had an absolute blast! I was so grateful to hear from other women about what God is doing in and through them. It was so nice to spend time with them. I have been praying for God to help me feel connected to the women at our church since I am the only one unmarried (not for long...) and not a mother. This night definitely helped! We made wreaths as a ministry and since I absolutely love crafting, I was definitely in my element!
...


November 10th

...

I am thankful for sweet friends who care. Above is the logo I designed for one of my long time dearest friends, Kandis. We scheduled coffee so we could work on her new blog, and I just had a blast with her. I was so excited to spend some time with her and she was so sweet to listen to the BIG things going on in my life. I am so grateful for sweet friends who stick around, even when life sometimes gets crazy! (Psst...check out Kandis' blog...she's an up and coming make-up artist that does an amazing job!)

...

November 11th


...

 First, I am extremely grateful for those who have served and are serving to protect our freedoms here in America. I know there are so many who have sacrificed and put themselves in harm's way because they believe we as a nation and as a people are worth fighting for. I am also thankful for iPad games, tossing the football around and laughs...especially with the two munchkins above. Aaron and I visited my dad, step-mom and brothers today, and we had an absolutely awesome time. I love my family so much, and I know I already said I was grateful for them, but I definitely am thankful for fun times with my two brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment