Tuesday, November 20, 2012

30 days of gratitude: days 15-20 {yeah, I've been slackin'...}

November 15th

Today, I am thankful for the ability to get an education. While at times, I definitely complain about school more than embrace the ability to learn, I really am grateful that I have the ability to choose what path I want my education and career to follow.

...
November 16th


Today, I had the privilege of getting my hair cut and colored. I never realized how much of a luxury this was until I did not have the money to do so. While this is by no means a necessity, I so enjoy looking and feeling my best. After a relaxing time at the salon, I was extremely blessed to hang out with Aaron, Kyra and Zach and score some free pizzas from Pieology at the Irvine Spectrum!

...

November 17th

Today was so extremely fun! Aaron and I attended a wedding! Eeee I just love everything love and wedding!!! It was so sweet to see Christian and Regan Fambrough get married and to see their love for each other displayed. It also made me EXTREMELY excited for our own upcoming wedding!!!

...
 
November 18th

Today, I am grateful for fellowship. We went to church, like every other Sunday and saw our church family, like every other Sunday. But there was something different today. We went around the room and heard from everybody in our church family what they are thankful for this year. It was so sweet to hear the power of God in so many different lives. Aaron led worship and at the end of service, it was so so wonderful to gather all together and take communion as a body.

...
 
November 19th

Today, I am grateful for friends (I don't know if I've said this one yet, but I'm still thankful for it!). I met two friends from school (yes, I definitely made friends at school, which has NEVER happened my 4 years at CSUF) for appetizers. I had such a great time with Justine and Karalynn. We connect on some way different level and it's just so fun to laugh and joke with these girls!

...
 
November 20th

Today, I am grateful for patience. I know that I sure didn't just grow patience, but I was extremely blessed to drive to LA with Aaron for a work errand (I never thought I would use blessed & LA in the same sentence!) We hit a bunch of traffic, so what should've been a 1.5 hour trip turned into 3! I was so grateful for Aaron's patience and the fun we were able to have despite some monotonous trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment