Saturday, November 24, 2012

30 days of gratitude: days 23 & 24.

November 23rd



Today was a day of relaxation, family, and more food, all of which I am so grateful for! Aaron and I visited his family, where we played some old school Super Mario Bros. and ate some leftover turkey on sourdough. Then, we met some friends at BJ's to watch the Laker game and did some Black Friday shopping. But today, what I am most grateful for, is the ability to do all these things. God has blessed me with provision beyond what I need, and I am so thankful to Him and Him alone for that.

...


November 24th


Today, I am grateful for fun. Just plain and simple f-u-n. We went to Knott's Berry Farm with my sister, uncle, aunt and cousins for my cousin's birthday. It was a blast! I love love looooove rollercoasters, but I've noticed that as I get older, going on Xcelerator or screaming my heart out on Supreme Scream aren't the only things I classify as "fun". I had a blast just talking, laughing and spending time with family. The simple things are the things that mean the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment